We are looking for a highly motivated person with an interest in audio technology. We want to build customer-focused, best-in-class technical support processes and systems for internal and external stakeholders.
We recognize that outstanding technical understanding and great customer experiences are critically important for the success of our company, and are committed to building a culture that puts the customer and the technology and quality first. Customer success is everyone’s responsibility, not isolated to a customer support team.
As our Technical Support, you are responsible for ensuring that Nomono’s customers and partners can get the help and answers they need to make the most of our products and services, while channeling their feedback into our product development and evolution. With your solid experience in audio production, you can identify with our customers, understand their escalated challenges, and speak their language.
You will join a small team of experienced software developers, designers, hardware engineers and audio researchers. We promote cross-functionality with overlapping roles and responsibilities. As a member of the team you will contribute actively to software and hardware quality by sharing your personal input and channeling user feedback from beta users and customers. Your work will actively shape our products now and in the future.
We believe in a small, dynamic and lean organization, and are eager to find talented employees who are excited to build and mentor a team while also being willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to help our customers. You’re not afraid to ask questions and seek help when needed, and the whole Nomono family is here to support you, your team, and our customers.
Responsibilities we'll entrust you with
- Actively participate in building scalable systems and processes for handling incoming technical-level support requests from customers and partners.
- Handle incoming escalations and identify customer needs and solutions
- Reproduce failure and troubleshoot to find root cause
- Create routines, procedures and FAQs for all customer support and success activities
- Be responsible for and contribute to the FAQ database
- Connect support inquiries and customer feedback to design and development teams
- Manage Root Cause Analysis (RCAs) for product issues and relay information back to development teams
- Maintain and improve internal and external documentation and flow creation
Stuff you can brag about
- Experience in providing customer support for hardware, software and SaaS products
- Knowledge of CRM, PLM and ERP tools
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Accurate, organized, self-driven and proactive
- Curious and entrepreneurial, a hands-on, solution oriented do-er
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics, IT, Cybernetics, Computer Science or Mechatronics
Nice to have
- Experience with software testing / quality assurance
- Interest in podcasting or similar dialogue-based audio productions
- Interest in spatial audio production
- Experience with hardware and software development practice
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A key role in building a strong global brand
- A work family with passionate co-workers
Where we work
Most of us work out of our office in Trondheim, as we believe the best culture and work emerges from real-world connection and interaction between people. However, your physical location is secondary to your passion for sound and delivering exceptional work. If we believe you’re a great fit with our team and culture, we’ll go far to get you onboard.