Are you a people-person with love for quality sound and enjoy problem-solving?
Then look no further! Nomono is about to change podcasting as we know it with disruptive hardware and software. We’re a Norwegian tech-startup and lucky to be building a global brand where customer satisfaction is a key ingredient. The journey has only just begun and we need that special someone to help our customers.
We are growing fast and you’ll be one of the first to support our customers, but don’t be alarmed, we’re all in this together and you have a great team of audio and tech enthusiasts ready to help you out. Together, we’ll make sure our customers have a great experience, that our products impress people and actually solve their needs. Doesn’t that sound great? We even have designers that make things look delightful and audio engineers that know what podcasts really should sound like.
At Nomono, we are committed to transparency, to all voices being heard and to having fun at work. We believe that boring stuff should be automated, that things can always improve and that a human touch is fundamental to a great customer experience. We’d love for you to join us and help them out, wherever they are and on whatever channel they want to connect. We plan to be the best in class and hope that you share our ambition.
- Respond to incoming requests with customer satisfaction as a key driver
- Identify customer needs and share your experiences with colleagues
- Provide input on routines, procedures and processes that needs improving
- Contribute to our knowledge base and FAQs so that they are up-to-date
- Help users, troubleshoot and hunt for bugs when necessary, software and hardware
- Identify potential leads and connect them with our sales team
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher within relevant field
- You have 2-5 years of experience within customer service roles
- You have experience with CRM and other support software tools
- You have provided support hardware and/or SaaS products
- You enjoy connecting with people and building relationships
- You are an excellent communicator in English
- You are accurate, organized, self-driven and proactive
- You are curious and a solution oriented do-er
Nice to have
- Experience with podcasting or similar dialogue-based audio productions
- Experience with software testing / quality assurance
- Experience with forum moderation and community management
- Experience with hardware and software development practice
Where we work
Our offices are located in Oslo and Trondheim and while remote work is inevitable, we appreciate real-world socializing and interaction between people. Your physical location is secondary to your passion for sound and customer experience. If we believe you’re a great fit with our team and culture, we’ll go far to get you onboard.