Sales Director US market
We are now on the hunt for a Sales Director US market that's going to be our first employee on the ground in the US. The candidate we are looking for will have a proven track record of building relationships with key players in the podcasting, audio, video and content creation space and a passion for selling directly to US-based companies within the Media space. We are working with digital tools integrated into the sales process and we expect that you have proficiency in that. If you match the above and you are ready to take on a leadership role and drive sales success apply now to become a part of the Nomono and join the revolution of immersive sound.
What we do
In Nomono we develop tools for great storytelling, and our ambition is to enable creators to immerse their listeners in the story, making it feel just like being there.
Our product redefines how teams produce and collaborate on professional audio content for podcast, radio and broadcast.
We envision a time and space where content creators and listeners connect with immersive sound. Our products make audio production a human experience, eliminating technical obstacles so people can focus on their story and the people in it, from recording to release.
Sales at Nomono
We believe that great customer experiences, both digitally and in-person, are essential to our success as a tech-startup. Building great relationships with our target customers is key and the focus of our sales team is to acquire and grow B2B customers with high-potential.
Our sales team focuses on acquisition and growth of high-potential B2B accounts by building strong, trusted customer relationships. We believe that great digital and in-person customer experiences are both essential to our success, and we invest heavily in digital channels to complement and support our sales team.
We are looking for a Sales Director for the US and North America with experience from podcasting, audio, video or content creation space or embedded- and electronics product development processes. You will become our first employee in North America.
As Sales Director US you are responsible for:
- Building and growing Nomono's presence and overall sales in the US market
- Developing and driving the sales processes
- Acquiring and growing target accounts in the US market
- Represent Nomono at Events
- Collaborate with the rest of the commercial team on sales and marketing activities
- Leverage user insight, market and competitive research in the area of audio- recording, optimisation and editing. Track industry development to deepen the collective understanding and identify opportunities for innovation.
- We expect you to be insight- and data driven with a passion for building strong relationships within our key target markets for Podcasting and content creation, Publishers, Agencies and Brands
- Previous successful sales record of Hardware and / or SaaS sales within B2B
- Track from working with Digital first sales process with LinkedIn Sales Navigator/Sales Insights and CRM fully integrated
- 5 - 10 years of experience
- Excellent English as working language both spoken and written
We are organised cross-functionally in Nomono and you will be working closely with the overall Commercial team consisting of Sales, Marketing, Content and Design and Support as well as all other teams in Nomono such as Product, R&D, Finance and Operations. You will report to our Head of Commercial and be a part of our Commercial management team.
Nomono is based in Norway in the cities of Trondheim and Oslo and we have a subsidiary in the US and in the UK. This position is based in the United States.
We are a flexible and hybrid company in terms of locations and we value that our commercial team truly enjoys working remotely.
Nomono will only employ those who are legally authorised to work in the United States for this opening.
- New York
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Today we're a family of 33 (and counting) ambitious technologists, creatives and entrepreneurs that share a passion for building great products and the enthusiasm for sound quality. We have a flat organization structure and promote cross-functionality with overlapping roles and responsibilities. Our focus lays on close collaboration, trust and transparency.
Sales Director US market
Loading application form